Fire Protection Inspections Repairs After Major Flooding
Kauffman Co. Helps Houston Business Repair & Inspect Fire Protection Systems after Major Flooding
For most business owners in Houston, just getting back to and assessing damage in their building is the first step after the recent flooding subsides. But what comes next is crucial for further protecting your customers, employees, assets, and property.
Major flooding, like we’ve seen this spring, can damage essential fire protection systems throughout your building. From fire extinguishers to fire alarms, and sprinkler systems to restaurant fire suppression systems, damage from the flooding to your systems is a reality, no matter when the last time you had your systems inspected. To protect life and property further once you’re back in the building, it’s crucial that you have your systems inspected by a professional and licensed fire protection company.
Other fire risks after major flooding include:
- Live electrical circuits (all it takes is a spark to create a flame)
- Accumulated debris (think of this as kindling for fire)
- Floating flammable liquids (puddles of water can cause this fire to spread quickly)
To restore your fire protection systems as quickly as possible after flooding, call Kauffman Co. today at (713) 893-1090.
Inspect & Repair Fire Protection Systems
Our inspection services for buildings that experienced flood damage include:
- Testing fire alarm systems (including external notification and alarms throughout your buildings)
- Testing fire sprinkler systems (including control valves)
- Checking pipes for breaks, damage, or disconnections
- Inspecting foundation around sprinkler bladder tank
- Inspecting and testing fire alarm lights and control panels
- Inspecting and testing
- Checking fire extinguishers for damage (including pull pin, pressure, tamper seal, labeling, and more)
- Ensuring mud, water, and debris are clear of all system valves, heads, and control panels
Fire Protection Services in Houston, Texas
Kauffman Co. is a family-owned and operated fire protection company located in Houston, TX and serving the Greater Gulf Coast area. We been serving the area for decades and can help you ensure your building is safe, even after major flood damage.
To schedule inspections and testing of all of your fire protection systems, contact us online or call us at (713) 893-1090. We provide 24/7 emergency fire protection services.
We service the following cities: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Clute, Conroe, Deer Park, Dickinson, Freeport, Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston, Houston, Humble, Huntsville, Jacinto City, Katy, La Marque, La Porte, Lake Charles, Lake Jackson, League City, Missouri City, Orange, Pasadena, Pearland, Port Arthur, Richmond, Rosenberg, San Antonio, Schulenburg, South Houston, Stafford, Sugar Land, Texas City, Victoria, The Woodlands, and Waco.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
Alvin | Angleton | Austin | Baytown
| Beaumont | Bellaire |
Clute | Conroe
| Deer Park | Dickinson | Freeport
Friendswood | Galena Park
| Galveston | Houston | Humble