Fire Extinguisher Installation in Houston
FIRE PROTECTION IN THE HOUSTON, GALVESTON & SAN ANTONIO AREA
As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to protect your merchandise, employees, and customers. Fire is one of the most devastating disasters that can affect your business, and it’s also one of the most likely types of disasters to occur.
If you have a business or commercial building to protect, consider bulk fire extinguisher installation services. At Kauffman Co., our fire protection experts provide high-quality fire extinguisher installation services throughout the greater Houston area.
For bulk fire extinguisher installation services for your business or commercial property, call (713) 893-1090 or contact our fire protection company in Houston today.
services from Kauffman
SINGLE & BULK FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSTALLATION SERVICES
When you invest in fire extinguishers for your building, you want the proper type installed in the proper locations. While we recommend doing your own research to become familiar with various options before you buy, we are here to help ensure you make the best purchase for your business.
TYPES OF EXTINGUISHERS WE INSTALL
While we hope you never have to use your fire extinguishers, it’s essential that you invest in the right kind based on the type of fire most likely to occur on the premises. If you are in the process of installing bulk fire extinguisher systems, take a look at the following categories of fires and think about what your business might face:
- Class A fires involve common combustibles, including wood, cloth, paper, and plastic. They are common in your average commercial setting and can occur anywhere these materials are found.
- Class B fires occur when gases from flammable liquids such as gasoline ignite. These types of fires spread rapidly and need quick action to be extinguished.
- Class C fires are electrical fires. They occur when wiring and appliances overheat, spark, or short circuit. They typically start in hard-to-reach areas.
- Class D fires involve combustible metals such as sodium and magnesium. These types of fires are uncommon and are typically only found in industrial facilities and laboratories.
- Class K fires result when grease and cooking oils catch fire. They are common in commercial kitchens.
Once you know what types of fires your business is susceptible to, you can narrow down the types of fire extinguishers you need. With your selection made, qualified Kauffman Co. professionals will visit your property and ensure the devices are installed according to local and federal regulations. With our help during the installation process, you can rest assured you’re in compliance and well-equipped to handle an emergency fire.
OUR HOUSTON FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
Fire extinguisher installation is very important, but it’s certainly not the end of the services you require. Beyond single and bulk fire extinguisher installation services, we also offer:
- Fire extinguisher inspection and testing to make sure the equipment continues to perform the way you need it to, even years after installation.
- Fire extinguisher recharge and refill to offer protection without delay after extinguishing an emergency fire.
- Bulk sales for large properties in Houston that need several fire extinguishers for thorough protection. Buying in bulk saves money.
- Fire extinguisher replacement for when a unit in your current supply is damaged or depleted.
To learn more about having a fire extinguisher installation performed at your business, please contact Kauffman Co. today. You can also call us at (713) 893-1090 to set up an appointment.