/ Buckeye Hand-Held Extinguishers
Buckeye Hand-Held Extinguishers
When it comes to protecting your business from a fire, you should consider a fire extinguisher your first line of defense. It gives you the power to snuff out a small blaze before it grows to potentially deadly proportions. For this reason, you should select your hand-held fire extinguishers with care. Buckeye is a trusted American brand offering fire extinguishers in all the varieties you could ever need.
Benefits of Buckeye Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers
- Each fire extinguisher is manufactured and tested in the US to meet the UL’s highest quality standards.
- Each fire extinguisher is backed by a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty.
- The cylinders are rechargeable.
- Anodized metal and brass valve assemblies provide superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial-grade steel and aluminum construction can withstand unforgiving environments and rough use.
- Extended service life is made possible by metal pull pins, wall hooks and vehicle brackets.
- Bilingual operating and maintenance instructions increase a fire extinguisher’s usefulness in more of your employees’ hands. English/Spanish and English/French nameplates are available.
- Color-coded pressure dials let you assess operating status with a single glance.
- Easy maintenance history is made possible by model and serial number bar coding.
Types of Buckeye Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers
- ABC dry chemical fire extinguishers for Class A, B and C fires in general areas
- Standard dry chemical fire extinguishers for Class B and C fires in areas with flammable liquid hazards
- Purple K dry chemical fire extinguishers for Class B and C fires in areas with flammable liquid hazards
- Halotron fire extinguishers for Class A, B and C fires in areas with sensitive electronics
- Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers for Class B and C fires in areas with sensitive electronics
- High-flow and heavy-duty high-flow fire extinguishers for industrial applications
- Water fire extinguishers for Class A fires in general areas
- Water mist fire extinguishers for Class A and C fires in general areas
- Wet chemical fire extinguishers for Class A and K fires in commercial kitchens
- Combustible metal fire extinguishers for Class D fires in metal production and machining operations
Choose Kauffman Co. for Buckeye Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers in Houston
Kauffman Co. is a Master Distributor of Buckeye hand-held fire extinguishers. We stand behind this brand and recommend it to our Houston customers.
If you need hand-held fire extinguisher installation, inspection, testing or repair, please contact us today to schedule your appointment. You can also contact our team at 713-893-1090 for more information.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
June 24, 2019
How to Teach Kids About Fire Safety
Fires can happen in moments and without warning. They can occur in situations when children are not around adults who…
May 22, 2019
Fire Safety Tips for Pet Owners
Fire safety and pet ownership may not be things you think about together, but the truth is that pets can…