/ Buckeye Hand-Held Extinguishers
Buckeye Hand-Held Extinguishers
When it comes to protecting your business from a fire, you should consider a fire extinguisher your first line of defense. It gives you the power to snuff out a small blaze before it grows to potentially deadly proportions. For this reason, you should select your hand-held fire extinguishers with care. Buckeye is a trusted American brand offering fire extinguishers in all the varieties you could ever need.
Benefits of Buckeye Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers
- Each fire extinguisher is manufactured and tested in the US to meet the UL’s highest quality standards.
- Each fire extinguisher is backed by a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty.
- The cylinders are rechargeable.
- Anodized metal and brass valve assemblies provide superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial-grade steel and aluminum construction can withstand unforgiving environments and rough use.
- Extended service life is made possible by metal pull pins, wall hooks and vehicle brackets.
- Bilingual operating and maintenance instructions increase a fire extinguisher’s usefulness in more of your employees’ hands. English/Spanish and English/French nameplates are available.
- Color-coded pressure dials let you assess operating status with a single glance.
- Easy maintenance history is made possible by model and serial number bar coding.
Types of Buckeye Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers
- ABC dry chemical fire extinguishers for Class A, B and C fires in general areas
- Standard dry chemical fire extinguishers for Class B and C fires in areas with flammable liquid hazards
- Purple K dry chemical fire extinguishers for Class B and C fires in areas with flammable liquid hazards
- Halotron fire extinguishers for Class A, B and C fires in areas with sensitive electronics
- Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers for Class B and C fires in areas with sensitive electronics
- High-flow and heavy-duty high-flow fire extinguishers for industrial applications
- Water fire extinguishers for Class A fires in general areas
- Water mist fire extinguishers for Class A and C fires in general areas
- Wet chemical fire extinguishers for Class A and K fires in commercial kitchens
- Combustible metal fire extinguishers for Class D fires in metal production and machining operations
Choose Kauffman Co. for Buckeye Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers in Houston
Kauffman Co. is a Master Distributor of Buckeye hand-held fire extinguishers. We stand behind this brand and recommend it to our Houston customers.
If you need hand-held fire extinguisher installation, inspection, testing or repair, please contact us today to schedule your appointment. You can also contact our team at 713-893-1090 for more information.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas (TX) in:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
January 8, 2018
Can Fire Alarms Damage Hearing?
If you’ve ever been in a loud subway system, walked next to a jackhammer at a construction site, or boarded…
January 3, 2018
Fire Safety Training for Restaurant Employees
Your bartender ignites a beautiful flame above a drink as a party trick. Your cook spreads hot oil over the…