/ Fire Protection Consultants in Houston, Texas
Fire Protection Consultants in Houston, Texas
Whether you’re constructing a new business location in Houston, expanding your current property or making some much-needed upgrades, there’s no doubt you need fire protection services. If you’re unsure of where to start, the first step is to find a trustworthy fire protection consultant to meet with and discuss your needs. This is the key to fully protecting your building and ensuring compliance with Houston fire codes.
Kauffman Co. is the experienced fire protection consultant you’re looking for. Our knowledgeable design team is capable of mapping out your fire protection needs using CAD software. We also have a comprehensive knowledge of fire codes – including those at the local, state and federal levels – enabling us to propose a flawless fire protection design during your consultation.
To meet with fire protection consultants and design a plan for your Houston-area business, call Kauffman Co. today at 713-893-1090!
What Do Houston-Area Fire Protection Consultants Do?
When you sit down with a fire protection consultant from Kauffman Co., expect to go over every aspect of designing your future fire safety and prevention system. Your discussion may include:
- Fire sprinklers: Learn about the type of fire sprinklers your building needs and the amount that will provide optimal fire protection. We look at every detail that could affect the functionality of your sprinkler system, from pipe friction to changes in elevation. We won’t call your sprinkler system design complete until we’re confident it will deliver the proper amount of water to extinguish a fire while minimizing water damage.
- Fire pumps: Sprinkler systems incorporate a fire pump into the design to ensure sprinkler heads have enough water pressure to properly douse the flame. As your fire protection consultants, we’ll size the fire pump based on your building’s needs to ensure proper sprinkler functionality in case of a fire.
- Fire suppression systems: Fire sprinklers aren’t always appropriate. After all, computers and electrical equipment could be destroyed if they get wet, and flammable liquid fires spread when doused with water. In these instances, waterless fire suppression is a good idea. Your fire protection consultants will discuss the alternatives with you, including automatic foam fire suppression, FM-200 systems, and handheld extinguishers designed to put out electrical or flammable liquid fires.
- Kitchen fire suppression: Commercial kitchens have unique fire suppression needs, since ordinary sprinklers are useless against cooking fuel fires. Fortunately, you have a few restaurant fire protection systems to choose from to best meet your needs. We can help you decide which ones to install during your fire protection consultation.
- Fire alarms: This component of a fire protection system doesn’t actively extinguish the blaze, but it’s important for warning people to evacuate the building when a fire starts. As experienced fire protection consultants, we’ll discuss each individual component you need in your fire alarm system – including pull stations, smoke detectors, bells, strobe lights and control panels – and help you decide which ones to install where. We’ll also go over the benefits of a monitored fire alarm system to help you decide if this is something you should pursue for your building.
Choose Kauffman Co. as Your Fire Protection Consultant in Houston
Don’t put off meeting with experienced fire protection consultants in Houston. A costly code violation or fire in your unprotected building is simply not worth it! Contact Kauffman Co. online or call us at 713-893-1090 today to schedule your consultation. We’re eager to bring your building up to code with quality fire protection equipment design, installation, repair, replacement, testing, inspection and maintenance.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
September 23, 2019
7 Things to Do After a Fire
A fire at a commercial property can create devastating losses for the business owners, as well as uncertainty for employees…
July 31, 2019
What is a Fire Protection Plan?
One of the most dangerous and devastating events that could happen to any business is a fire, potentially causing serious…