Fire Protection for Office Buildings in Houston
Every year, about 3,340 fires break out in office buildings across the country, causing four civilian deaths, 44 injuries, and $112 million in direct property damage, states the NFPA. It may not be possible to eliminate all chances of fire in your Houston office building, but with the right precautions, you can reduce the risk and keep your property and people safer if a blaze does break out.
Kauffman Co. is your source for office building fire protection in the greater Houston area. We offer the services you need to keep your business as safe as possible from fire.
Install Fire Protection Equipment in Your Office Building
The first step is to make sure the proper systems are in place for detecting, announcing, and extinguishing fires. Kauffman Co. installs the following equipment in Houston-area office buildings:
- Fire sprinklers: We explore your property’s floor plan and fire threats to design, build, and install a code-compliant sprinkler system in your office building.
- Fire pumps: Skyscrapers often can’t sustain the adequate water pressure needed for sprinkler systems to operate as intended. We’ll recommend a fire pump if needed, sizing and installing it carefully to ensure the high level of performance you expect from your fire sprinklers.
- Fire alarms: We use CAD software to design every aspect of your fire alarm to meet your office’s precise requirements. We also offer fire alarm monitoring to alert the fire department instantly in an emergency.
- Fire extinguishers: Put firefighting power in the hands of your employees with the proper type, size, and number of fire extinguishers in your office building. We also offer fire extinguisher training to teach your staff how to react in case a blaze breaks out.
- Fire suppression systems: If your office building contains sensitive materials that make fire sprinklers unsuitable, we can install a fire suppression system that uses foam or other waterless extinguishing methods to fight fires without damaging your assets.
- Kitchen fire suppression: Office buildings with cafeterias need kitchen fire suppression systems to put out cooking fires effectively. In addition to installing this equipment, we can also outfit your kitchen with Class K portable fire extinguishers.
services from Kauffman
Service Your Fire Protection Equipment as Needed
You can’t simply install fire protection systems and then forget about them. Like all mechanical equipment, they require routine inspections to remain in proper working order. You can inspect your fire extinguishers once a month with no special training required, but remember to schedule the following services annually with Kauffman Co.:
- Fire sprinkler inspection
- Fire pump inspection
- Fire alarm inspection and testing
- Fire extinguisher inspection
- Fire suppression inspection and testing
- Kitchen hood inspection
Schedule Fire Protection for Your Office Building in Houston, TX
For over 35 years, Kauffman Co. has been helping office building managers create and sustain fire-safe environments. Our services are among the most reliable and comprehensive in Houston. Our knowledgeable engineers and technicians will help you design, install, and service the equipment you need to go about your day with the knowledge that your building is prepared to handle an unexpected fire.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
Alvin | Angleton | Austin | Baytown
| Beaumont | Bellaire |
Clute | Conroe
| Deer Park | Dickinson | Freeport
Friendswood | Galena Park
| Galveston | Houston | Humble