/ Fire Protection for New Construction in Houston, TX
Fire Protection for New Construction in Houston, TX
The NFPA 5000 Building Construction and Safety Code is an entire book dedicated to providing requirements that “safeguard life, health, property, and public welfare and minimize injuries” when constructing new homes and businesses. If you’re in the process of designing a new construction project in Houston, you must comply with NFPA 5000 if you hope to receive your Certificate of Occupancy in a timely manner.
Designing and implementing your fire protection system during the construction phase is the easiest, most cost-effective option. From sprinkler heads to fire alarm pull stations to automatic fire suppression systems, Kauffman Co. can help with everything you need to protect your new construction project from fire.
To receive a free quote for fire protection design services in Houston, please call Kauffman Co. at (713) 893-1090 or contact us online!
CLICK HERE TO
GET A QUOTE TODAY
CALL US AT
Fire Protection Services for New Construction Projects in Houston
As a full-service fire protection company, we offer everything you need, including:
- Fire sprinklers: Installing a code-compliant sprinkler system in your new building requires careful examination of the floor plan, fire threats, building temperatures, water pressure, pipe friction, and more. We explore all these factors to ensure the system we design is perfect for your needs.
- Fire pumps: When water pressure isn’t adequate, a fire pump kicks in to ensure your sprinkler system operates as intended. We size your fire pump carefully and install it in the proper location to provide a high level of performance you expect.
- Fire alarms: A primary function of your fire protection system is to save lives. This means you can’t go without a properly designed and installed a fire alarm. We use CAD software to custom design every aspect of your fire alarm system, from the location of pull stations and smoke detectors to the brightness of strobe lights to annunciator panel settings. We also offer fire alarm monitoring to ensure a quick response from the fire department in an emergency.
- Fire suppression systems: Some buildings contain server rooms, historical archives, flammable liquid storage, and other sensitive items that make fire sprinklers unsuitable. If your new construction project features any unique rooms, we can outfit them with a fire suppression system that uses foam or other waterless firefighting methods to extinguish flames.
- Kitchen fire suppression: Are you building a restaurant or another building with a commercial kitchen? We are well-versed in kitchen fire suppression equipment designed to smother cooking fires with foam. Clean chemical agents don’t leave residue behind, which minimizes the damage and shortens your recovery period. We can also help outfit your kitchen with code-compliant class K portable fire extinguishers.
Why Choose Kauffman Co. for New Construction Fire Protection?
With over 35 years of experience in the fire protection industry, you know you can trust us to make your new building code compliant on opening day and beyond. We are proud to be one of the most reliable fire protection companies in Houston, providing comprehensive services that range from design and installation to repairs and testing.
We offer a customer-centric approach to fire protection services, ensuring your complete satisfaction with the design before we move on to the installation. This means you end up with a building that boasts the ideal fire protection systems for maximum safety and code compliance. Choose us for all your fire protection needs, and we promise you’ll be completely satisfied!
Contact Us Today for Fire Protection Services in Houston
Don’t wait for disaster to strike or a code violation to set you back—protect your building from day one with our fire protection services for new construction projects in Houston.
Contact Kauffman Co. online or call (713) 893-1090 today to schedule your free consultation.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
September 23, 2019
7 Things to Do After a Fire
A fire at a commercial property can create devastating losses for the business owners, as well as uncertainty for employees…
July 31, 2019
What is a Fire Protection Plan?
One of the most dangerous and devastating events that could happen to any business is a fire, potentially causing serious…