/ Fire Extinguisher Installation
Fire Extinguisher Installation
As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to protect your merchandise, employees, and customers from harm. Fire is one of the most devastating disasters that can happen on your property, and fire extinguishers are your first line of defense against this type of emergency.
Business owners in Houston, Texas should rely on Kauffman Co. for fire extinguisher installation services. Call us today at 713-893-1090 to schedule installation services or get a quote.
Installation Services for Fire Extinguishers
When you invest in fire extinguishers for your building, you want the proper type installed in the proper locations. While we recommend doing your own research to become familiar with various options before you buy, we are here to help ensure you make the best purchase for your business. Call us today to discuss which fire extinguishers should be installed in your Houston area building.
CLICK HERE TO
GET A QUOTE TODAY
CALL US AT
Types of Extinguishers We Install
While we hope you never have to use your extinguishers, it’s essential that you invest in the right kind based on the type of fire most likely to occur on the premises. Kauffman Co. is qualified to install fire extinguishers that put out fires in all five categories:
- Class A firesinvolve common combustibles including wood, cloth, paper and plastic. They are common in your average commercial setting and can occur anywhere these materials are found.
- Class B firesoccur when gases from flammable liquids such as gasoline ignite. These types of fires spread rapidly and need quick action to be extinguished.
- Class C firesare electrical fires. They occur when wiring and appliances overheat, spark or short circuit. They typically start in hard-to-reach areas.
- Class D firesinvolve combustible metals such as sodium and magnesium.These types of fires are uncommon and are typically only found in industrial facilities and laboratories.
- Class K firesresult when grease and cooking oilscatchfire. They are common in commercial kitchens.
Once you know what types of fires your business is susceptible to, you can narrow down the types of fire extinguishers you need. With your selection made, qualified Kauffman Co. professionals will visit your property and ensure the devices are installed according to local and federal regulations. With our help during the installation process, you can rest assured you’re in compliance and well-equipped to handle an emergency fire.
Other Fire Extinguisher Services
Fire extinguisher installation is very important, but it’s certainly not the end of the services you require. Other services we offer include:
- Fire extinguisher inspection and testingto make sure the equipment continues to perform the way you need it to even years after installation.
- Fire extinguisher recharge and refillto offer protection without delay after extinguishing an emergency fire.
- Bulk salesfor large properties in Houston that need several fire extinguishers for thorough protection. Buying in bulk saves money.
- Fire extinguisher replacementfor when a unit in your current supply is damaged or depleted.
To learn more about having a fire extinguisher installation performed at your business, please contact Kauffman Co. today. You can also call us at 713-893-1090 to set up an appointment.
We provide estimates for new and replacement fire protection systems throughout Texas (TX) in:
- Deer Park
- Galena Park
- Jacinto City
- La Marque
- La Porte
- Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Jackson
- League City
- Missouri City
- Port Arthur
- San Antonio
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Woodlands
For more information, contact us online or call us now at (713) 893-1090.
May 20, 2018
How to Preplan Your Warehouse for Fire Safety
Fire Protection Services in Houston & Galveston, TX As warehouses continue to increase in height, incorporate more complicated rack storage…
May 18, 2018
How to Plan a Fire Escape in Tall Buildings
The number of skyscrapers being constructed today continues to increase as urban city planners look upward to make more room…